Dr. David Hunter is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dr. David Hunter may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to stay informed of these changes. This policy is effective from January 01, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that you are leaving our website and we do not have any control over the other website or its content. This privacy statement is not applicable to them. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
You may request details about the personal information we hold about you by emailing us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.